- No video available
Director(s): Lucile Hadzihalilovic
Main cast: Paul Hilton, Romola Garai, Alex Lawther
Short synopsis : A mesmerizing fable of long-repressed secrets and awakening memories from the mysterious and oneiric world of Lucile Hadzihalilovic.
Long synopsis : Albert (50) is employed to look after 10-year-old Mia. His most important task is to see to her ice dentures, which must be changed several times a day. They live alone in a large apartment: the shutters are always drawn, Mia never leaves, and day follows day in an unchanging ritual. Every week, the telephone rings and a male voice questions Albert about the girl’s wellbeing. Every week he gives the same answers until one day the voice tells him that he must prepare Mia to leave the apartment, that he must take her to Paris… Albert is devastated. Slowly his world begins to unravel around him.
- Paul Hilton, Romola Garai, Alex Lawther
- Producer(s): Andy Starke, Jean des Forêts for Petit Film, Amélie Jacquis for Petit Film, Jean-Yves Roubin for Frakas Productions, Cassandre Warnauts for Frakas Productions
- Director(s): Lucile Hadzihalilovic
- Screenplay: Lucile Hadzihalilovic, Geoff Cox, based upon « Earwig » a novel written by Brian Catling
- DP: JONATHAN RICQUEBOURG
- Editing: ADAM FINCH
- Genre(s): Drama, Mystery
- Production company: Anti-Worlds, Petit Films, Frakas Productions
- Production date: 2020
- Language: English
- Image Ratio: 0.00