Director(s): Sylvie Verheyde
Main cast: Karole Rocher, Garance Marillier, Roschdy Zem
Short synopsis : Having reinvented herself and the rules of prostitution, Madame Claude reigns over 1960s Paris, a major player in both political circles and the criminal underworld.
Long synopsis : At the end of the '60s, Madame Claude reigns over Paris and beyond, thanks to her thriving business. By reinventing the codes of prostitution, adopting an upper middle-class demeanor and inventing a respectable background, she is a successful business woman, respected in political circles as well as by the criminal underworld. Madame Claude is a powerful woman living in an environment and an age dominated by men, on the eve of the Women’s Lib movement. Then she meets Sidonie, her opposite, but also her alter ego - an encounter that will lead to the collapse of her empire.
- Paul Hamy, Benjamin Biolay, Hafsia Herzi, Annabelle Belmondo, Liah O'Prey, Joséphine de la Baume, Mylène Jampanoï, Alexandrina Turcan, Camille Razat, Karole Rocher, Garance Marillier, Roschdy Zem
- Producer(s): Florence Gastaud
- Director(s): Sylvie Verheyde
- Screenplay: Sylvie Verheyde, Patrick Rocher
- Original Title: MADAME CLAUDE
- Genre(s): Biography, Drame, Historical Drama
- Production company: LES COMPAGNONS DU CINEMA
- Language: French
- Image Ratio: 0.00